Jamaica is an island country located in the Caribbean Sea. The capital of Jamaica is Kingston, thou most of the all-inclusive resorts are located in Montego Bay. Jamaica is also known to be the 3rd largest Island in the Caribbean Sea. It is a fine island to visit because of the beautiful beaches and resort. You can never go wrong with you vacation in Jamaica.
As a Nigerian, you will need a visa to visit Jamaica. This post will guide you on how to apply for a Jamaican Tourist Visa.
- Filled and sign application form, this can be downloaded from Jamaica Embassy website
- 1 passport photograph
- A valid International passport – copy of biodata page to be submitted first
- Booked hotel or letter of invitation if someone is inviting
- Flight ticket reservation showing itinerary
- Bank statement to show ability to fund trip
- Introduction letter from place of work or identity card.
- If self-employed, business registration document
- Visa fee of 2900 to be paid after application is granted.
- Copy of transit visa if applicable
- Letter of authorization if there is any 3rd party collecting on behalf of applicant
Consular Address for Submission and Collection
3rd Floor NICON Plaza, 242 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja. Consular activities are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9am and 12pm.
Application can be submitted through 3rd party, Courier delivery or electronically. Do not submit your international passport at this stage, only copy of applicant biodata page.
Also submit your application at least 1 month before your travel date to ensure adequate time for processing.
Need assistance with your application, kindly fill our contact form and we will get back to you or chat with us via whatsapp 08038551366