CHECK IT SERVICE
CIS is a service designed to help access your documents before submission at the embassy or Visa application centers.
Experienced Hemoghy Travels team will review your application document for any error, mistake, omission, and if there need be for any addition to your application.
WHAT TO DO
➢ SCAN YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
➢ MAIL THEM
➢ WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE
Hemoghy Travels CIS team will review documents received within 6 hours after receipt.
Client will get a feedback mail to acknowledge receipt.
All documents after 2 pm of any working day will be responded to the next day.
By accepting to use CIS, you are in consent to the following terms:
- You scan and send your passport data page along with other supporting document that will assist in your application process.
- CIS will only review the documents send at a particular period. It is advised you submit all document requested.
- CIS service charge is non-refundable and charges will apply before checking of application documents.
- If there be need for rechecking after amendment, extra charge will apply.
Need any information concerning CIS, contact: email@example.com
DO IT APPLICATION
Visa application process is always a time consuming, stressful process.
It also demands knowing current information about the proposed country to be visited, since immigration rules can change any time without prior notice.
DIA is created to assist with whole process from start to finish.
All you have to do is sign.
With our up-to-date, experienced team, your application documents can be ready for submission within 24 hours.
- You are assured of dedicated, best, experienced specialists to handle your work.
- Fast, neat and clean process.
- All documents treated as highly confidential.
- At every process of the application, you will be updated via any mode of contact of your choice either SMS or email.
- Document delivery, documents will be delivered to you after job completion within 24 hours if you are within SW, NC, SE, and 48 hours if you are in other region of the country.
Need additional information about DIA, contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org